- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
Origin-8's Trackstar Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and features a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth 1/8-inch chainring for excellent power transfer on the road and track.
Shimano's CX50 Crankset features lightweight, hollow-forged aluminum arms and two-piece construction for high-efficiency power transfer to get you through the mud and on the podium. The 36/46 chainring setup is a 'cross friendly combination, and Shimano's wide pitch crank design eliminates chain rub in cross-gear situations. SG-X chainrings boast the shift-at-will performance Shimano is known for.
- Stiff oversized hollow-forged aluminum arms for frames with PF30 or BB30 BB shell - Innovative Praxis 35mm external bottom bracket and oversize aluminum spindle - Includes an aluminum BB30/PF30 bottom bracket with precision sealed bearings
- The carbon crank arms are completely hollow with all unnecessary material being removed from the centre core - no internal aluminum spine - Industry standard 30mm spindle with Cinch spline interface. The spindle is CNC machined from a newly commercialized aluminum 'super alloy' that is 20% stronger than 7050 alloy (the alloy commonly used in this application) - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments - The interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames
For maximum pedaling efficiency, Shimano's 105 Compact Crankset boasts light, strong and stiff hollow, cold forged-aluminum arms, plus an integrated oversize-steel axle. The compact chainrings are also made of cold-forged aluminum and are ramped and pinned for quick, precise shifting.
SRAM's power meter technology is reliable, accurate and easy to use. Now available as a spider by itself as an easy upgrade for existing cranks. The Dzero series offers improved data transfer and frame fit compatibility. - Fits 8-Bolt interface Quarq XX1 Power Meters (8-Bolt used since Aug '14) - Measures power for both legs with +/- 1.5% accuracy - Dual Bluetooth lowenergy and ANT+ wireless data transfer - AxCad system provides no-magnet cadence data - Free firmware updates with the QALVIN APP - Boost 148 compatible
Shimano XTR Left Crank Arms - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
- 8 bikes worth of adapters for Shimano 24mm and SRAM/Truvativ 24/22mm cranks to virtually any BB30 or Pressfit 30 frame, including mountain bikes, 2x10 systems, narrow-shell road bikes, road triples, etc. - 65 piece kit includes 4 each Shimano and SRAM adapter sets, plus extra spacers for chainline adjustment and a puller for removing adapters - Includes: (8) Shimano adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-left adapter (22mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) SRAM-right adapter (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (12) 0.7mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 1.8mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (4) 2.5mm spacer - right (24mm ID, Shimano right or left; SRAM right only), (8) 1.0mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 2.5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 5mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (4) 10mm spacer - left (30mm ID, SRAM), (8) wave washer, (1) removal tool for pulling adapter out of BB
Whether you ride in ovals or in traffic, SRAM's sleek Omnium Track Crankset provides the stiffness you need to lay down the power. SRAM's proven design is super efficient and the forged aluminum crankarms are impressively strong. Plus, the stout 5mm thick chainring will last for miles.
Shimano XT Left Crank Arm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the new DZero measures power in the heart of the bicycle—the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DZero represents the state of the art in power meter technology As Quarq’s next generation of power meters, the DZero combines 10 years of technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and, for the carbon version, compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets. - 10K temperature compensation: Eliminates variables caused by heat and cold to provide an unwavering record of your performance through all conditions - Built to last: Features an IPX7 waterproof rating - Material: CNC Machined Aluminum Spider, Exogram Carbon Crank Arms - Accuracy: 1.5% - Bolt Circle Diameter: 130 BCD, 110 BCD - Q-Factor: 145mm - Wireless Technology: ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology - Battery: CR2032, 200 hours of riding time - Weight: 578/559 grams (130/110 BCD) - Head Unit Compability: ANT+ and Bluetooth low energy technology compatible head units (available separately) - Compatibility: Traditional 5 bolt chainrings from most manufacturers. Hidden (HB) and Non-hidden Bolt (NHB) patterns. 10-speed, 11-speed, 1X and 2X. *Not compatible with Campagnolo chainrings
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the new DFour measures power in the heart of the bicycle — the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DFour represents the state of the art in power meter technology. Every innovation in Quarq’s next-generation DZero platform is channeled into the DFour Power Meter Crankset. It embodies 10 years of Quarq technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets. - The DFour power meter is a bolt-on upgrade for Shimano’s 11-speed Dura-Ace 9000, Ultegra 6800 and 105 5800 drivetrains. - Must be paired with a compatible SRAM bottom bracket. - ELSA RS power meter owners can upgrade using the DFour Power Meter Spider. - Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app. - Compatible with BB30 bottom bracket. - BB30 versions ship with the spacers and wave washer required for BB386EVO installation.
Whether your target is high speed or big air, an unwavering focus on dependability and style can never be overlooked. Blending the experience of countless DH podiums, big mountain competitions and film sessions, the new Descendant DH crank brings clock-beating weight savings to freeride burliness—at a price that will leave money for the next adventure. Meet your gravity goals—Descendant. - Arm Material: Aluminum - Chainring Material: Aluminum - Available Arm Lengths: 165mm, 170mm - Compatibility: Any 1x drivetrain - Colors: Black - BCD: 94mm - Bottom Bracket: GXP 83mm/PF GXP 104.5/107mm, PF30 83mm - Chainrings: 34T X-SYNC - Interface: 24mm, 30mm - Chainline: 57.0mm
$187.00 - $203.00
Many top features are packed into the Centaur crankset. The four-arm design allows for independent bolt circles, offering greater stiffness and structural integrity, and also provides additional versatility, as a single crankset is compatible with both standard compact and semi-compact chainrings. Add these features to the first aluminium crankset with an Ultra-Torque axle and the result is a component that is very similar to the top-of-the range part. - Requires use of Ultra-Torque bottom bracket cups-Double standardized bolt circle diameter allows for use of standard, mid-compact and compact chainrings - Ultra-Torque axles couple together in the middle of the BB shell via a Hirth Joint that self centers the crank. This results in a very light weight and stiff system that transfers power to the pedals without power loss - Features Campagnolo X.P.S.S. (eXtreme Performance Shifting System) featuring geometrically optimized chainring teeth. Optimized when mated to a full Campagnolo drivetrain - Ultra-Torque system have both drive and non-drive side bearings pre-installed
• Singlespeed crankset • Forged alloy crank arms • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • 42-tooth chainring • Double chainring guard • Bolt Pattern: 104 x 4-bolt • 670 grams
$40.99 - $44.00
Slap on TruVativ's RockGuard and pin it through the rough. It's made from tough polycarbonate to take freeride and downhill abuse, and it's 4 bolt, 104 BCD compatible.
• 10-speed road crankset • Forged 6061-T6 aluminum crankarms • CNC 7075-T6 aluminum chainrings • Stainless steel hardware • 43.5mm chainline • Q-Factor: 153mm (Standard), 157mm (Compact) • Integrated Origin-8 BB included • Weight includes BB • 870g
• 6/7/8-speed MTB crankset • Square taper interface • Alloy arms • Replaceable steel chainrings • Does not include BB • Bolt Pattern: 104/64 x 4-bolt
Lightweight, durable, stiff and designed specifically to work with Bosch and Brose mid-ship motors, SRAM's EX1 crankarms are purpose built for the high-torque E-MTB environment. - Proven SRAM technologies adapted for the demands of midship-motor E-MTBs - Compatible with Bosch, Brose and Yamaha bottom bracket interfaces - Arm Material: Aluminum - Colors: Black - Bottom Bracket Interface: ISIS
• 6061-T6 aluminum construction • Adapts 110 or 130 bcd 5-bolt chainrings to fit one-piece or three-piece single bolt cranks • Anodized finish • Made in the U.S.A.
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Alloy Road Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum with 53-/39-tooth CNC-machined aluminum chainrings. This fine 9 speed-compatible crankset provides excellent power transfer and smooth shifting.
Origin-8's Trekking Crankset is a fine 9-speed compatible mountain bike touring/trekking triple-chainring crankset made of light and durable forged aluminum. It's stiff and has 175mm arms for excellent power transfer, plus it has CNC-machined and ramped and pinned chainrings for smooth and precise shifting. The chainrings are 48-, 38- and 28-tooth.
Race Face 15mm crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Evolve and Ride cranksets.
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - BB Included: No - Chainring BCD: 96 Shimano Asymmetric , 64 Shimano Asymmetric - Intended Use: Mountain - Number of Chainrings: Double - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Spindle Interface Type: Shimano Hollowtech II - Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 141/148 Boost Hubs
- Length 170/175mm - Style : City - Teeth : 44t - Color : Black
- Bash guard protects chainring from logs, rocks and other trail hazards - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - See wolftoothcycling.com for mounting tips - 51g (26-30t)
Wolf Tooth's CAMO stands for Chainline and Material Optimization. Available in various chainlines and spider configurations, CAMO spiders allow the use of previously unavailable chainring styles, materials, and chainlines in a lightweight, modular, and customizable package. These spiders are for use with the RaceFace cranksets that have removable Cinch spiders/chainrings and are only compatible with CAMO rings and bolts. Three different chainline options are available. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth: - M8 (minus 8mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline, used with GXP and long-spindle BB30 cranks. Designed for bikes with 135mm QR, 142mm thru axle, and some 148mm bikes. - M5 (minus 5mm - dished toward the frame): For 52mm chainline (Boost) - P2 (plus 2mm - dished outward away from the frame): For fat bikes that have 190/197 rear spacing but use a 100mm-spindle crank
Origin-8's Classic Sport Single Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and it has a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth chainring to make your bike the coolest ride on the block.
•Single speed crankset •Forged alloy crank arms •Square taper interface •Does not include BB •44-tooth chainring •Double chainring guard
Page 1 of 10 Next page